As a member of Master Electricians, I agree to the following:
As a member of Master Electricians, I will conduct business in a safe, competent and professional manner to meet the best interests of both my customer and my industry.
Rules of the Electrical Contractors
Association of New Zealand
I acknowledge that I have read and agree to be bound by the Rules of the Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand. For the Rules, see here.
Code of Ethics
I agree to be bound by the Rules of the Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand. For the Rules, see the Master Electricians website.
- I agree to operate my business with courtesy, integrity and to provide my clients with good service and quality at a fair price.
- I agree to always maintain the highest standards of technical and business practice.
- I agree that wherever possible, I will be available to offer my experience to assist Master Electricians and the Branch in its endeavors.
- I agree to maintain the values and standards of Master Electricians and to protect the integrity of the Master Electricians brand.
- I agree that in the event of breaching this Code of Ethics, I will accept any disciplinary measures imposed by Master Electricians.
Use of the Brand
I acknowledge that participation in the Master Electricians brand scheme is conditional upon successfully maintaining the quality assured status, as stated in the Rules of The Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand.
Immediately upon termination of my membership with Master Electricians:
(i) I will no longer have the right to use the brand;
(ii) I shall remove from any letterhead, vehicle or place of business signage, advertising or other material, all Master Electricians branding which the continued display or use of, might lead members of the public to believe that I am still a member of Master Electricians, or a participant in the Master Electricians Quality Assurance Programme. In any case where Master Electricians is compelled to enforce this provision, I agree to indemnify Master Electricians for the full costs of enforcement in addition to any damages.
I am aware that unauthorised use of any of the Master Electricians brand is an offence under the Fair Trading Act 1986.
As our subscription payments are made by Direct Debit, please read here for the conditions.