Select Page

Due the rapidity of the lockdown notice last week, and that it is unlikely we will reach Level 1 by October this year, we have made the decision to cancel this year’s conference.

We are disappointed to have come to this conclusion, especially as we were excited to be holding this event after last year’s conference in Port Douglas was cancelled. This decision hasn’t come lightly to us, and we know that you were looking forward to reconnecting again after what has been a tough 18-months for all of us, as were we.

We didn’t want to put you or your families at risk by coming to an event that could have been cancelled at any time in the lead up to or during the conference. We also know there are high levels of uncertainty around the pandemic and that has become apparent over the past week.

I would also like to thank the Conference Manager, my team, our sponsors, members, and everyone else who has been involved in the planning of the conference – your input has been invaluable, and we are very grateful for all that you’ve done.
Libby, our Conference Manager, will be in touch with you individually by email to outline the next steps regarding cancellation of your accommodation and registrations and arranging refunds where needed.

If you have any queries regarding this cancellation, please email us at and bear with us as we work through this process.