Scheduled maintenance of the Electrical Workers Licensing Portal
Please note the OLP Licensing Portal will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance on the following dates:
· from Friday 16 September to Sunday 18 September 2022
· from Wednesday 28 September to Monday 3 October 2022
This means you will not be able to renew your licence on these dates. Please ensure you apply to renew your licence outside of these dates. If you do not apply to renew by 28 September, your licence will expire.
Since your last renewal a new licensing system has been implemented. To renew your licence you must first log into the new Occupational Licencing Portal (OLP).
The requirements for registering and renewing your licence are still the same. You will still need to:
• have up-to-date competency training
• review and update your contact details so we can send your licence pack to you
• pay the fee by credit/debit card or account2account – selecting your employer to pay will no longer be an option.
Getting used to the new licensing system
All the information you need on how to access and use the existing system is available on the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) website: www.ewrb.govt.nz.
An online guide showing you what the new system looks like and how to complete a renewal application is available on the website here.