Marley New Zealand is a leading supplier to the cable management market and proud sponsor of Master Electricians.
The vast majority of the products we sell are proudly New Zealand made. Marley employ over 200 people in New Zealand with manufacturing across two sites – Auckland in the North Island, which also houses the Head Office, and Christchurch in the South Island.
Marley manufactures extruded and injection moulded uPVC and Polyethylene products for the New Zealand building, civil infrastructure and rural markets, offering a wide range of solutions to:
- Mechanically protect wiring systems for greater durability
- Save time during the installation of wiring systems
- Conceal electrical wiring systems for improved aesthetic benefits
Marley ARMA Rigid Conduit Systems offer high performance cable management with one fully featured solution for above ground applications, and another for below ground applications. The Marley ARMA® range is simplified to save space in your vehicle and time at the work site, while achieving a long lasting, professional finish each and every time.
More features for ultimate performance
- Durability: Heavy Duty classification ensures long term mechanical durability
- Craftsmanship: Range of features that allow a quick & easy installation but also achieve a high quality professional finish
- Assurance: Independently verified to meet the intended design applications as stipulated by AS/NZS 61386 and the NZ Wiring Regulations (AS/NZS 3000:2018).
Marley Power Duct (Rigid uPVC) offers a complete range of high performing duct and bends to convey and protect electrical cables. These are primarily intended for open trenched applications at infrastructure or industrial sites. With the recent update to the NZ Wiring Regulations (AS/NZS 3000:2018) and the citing of the new conduit manufacturing standard (AS/NZS 61386:2015), you can be 100% confident of the authentic qualities of the Marley Power Duct Series to deliver mechanical durability in Medium Duty, Heavy Duty and Very Heavy Duty Performance. Our proven history of performance is backed up with independent verification of product compliance – Marley Power Duct offers performance and assurance like no other.
Marley is Best Environmental Practice certified for its entire manufactured range of uPVC systems. We are committed to keeping New Zealand green and operate a uPVC recycling program as part of our ISO 14001 environmental management system. This allows installers / end users to recycle their uPVC products.
Marley is part of the Aliaxis group, a privately-owned business based in Belgium that employs 15,700 people across 40 countries, made up of more than 100 companies worldwide.